Chapter 21 'OUT OF THE BOTTOMLESS PIT'© S.N.Strutt  (October 2014) AVAILABLE AT AMAZON:USA:  UK:


Has technology been even more advanced in the distant past?

Technology on earth has advanced exponentially over the past 150 years or so. The big question I’d like to ask is why?

When we consider that for thousands of years there was seemingly, little progress as in regards to scientific discoveries. Why has man been able to progress so rapidly during the past 150 years? Is there a dark and sinister side to the story?*[1]

It was told to the prophet Daniel in around the 5th century BC, that one of the signs of the last days of man’s rule on earth would be, “Seal up the book, even to the time of the end, for many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased” (Daniel 12.4)

So much has changed in a very short time. My own grand-father was alive when they still travelled in horses and carriages and there were no cars or any modern conveniences!

So what has triggered the great advancement in technology during the past 150 years?

It would seem that the same thing happened before the Flood.

Man become more and more wicked as time went by, and desired to be more than himself, even as today some want to use trans-humanism to make man into a “god”. By making certain compromises with the “Fallen Angels” back then, man was given certain privileges. Men were worshipping gods like Moloch and Baal, and the price for their “blessing” was often human sacrifice. These Fallen angels sometimes masquerading as “gods”, intimidated mankind, and it looks like when man did not obey them, that they sometimes obliterated some of man’s cities using very advanced technology.

The following is a very interesting article about how scientists have discovered that parts of India have atomic radiation in old ruins, dated at 3500 BC. How is such a thing even possible? As far as the history books would like us to believe, since they are based on the theory of evolution, man was primitive in 3500 BC. But was all of mankind primitive in 3500 BC?

Veda, Ancient City in India, Irradiated from Atomic Blast *[2]

Radiation still so intense, the area is highly dangerous. A heavy layer of radioactive ash in Rajasthan, India, covers a three-square mile area, ten miles west of Jodhpur. Scientists are investigating the site, where a housing development was being built.

For some time it has been established that there is a very high rate of birth defects and cancer in the area under construction. The levels of radiation there have registered so high on investigators’ gauges that the Indian government has now cordoned off the region. Scientists have unearthed an ancient city where evidence shows an atomic blast dating back many thousands of years, which destroyed most of the buildings and probably a half-million people. One researcher estimates that the nuclear bomb used was about the size of the ones dropped on Japan in 1945.

The Mahabharata clearly describes a catastrophic blast that rocked the continent.

“A single projectile charged with all the power in the Universe…An incandescent column of smoke and flame as bright as 10,000 suns, rose in all its splendour…it was an unknown weapon, an iron thunderbolt, a gigantic messenger of death which reduced to ashes an entire race.

“The corpses were so burned as to be unrecognizable. Their hair and nails fell out, pottery broke without any apparent cause, and the birds turned white.

“After a few hours, all foodstuffs were infected. To escape from this fire, the soldiers threw themselves into the river.”

A Historian Comments

Historian Kisari Mohan Ganguli says that Indian sacred writings are full of such descriptions, which sound like an atomic blast as experienced in Hiroshima and Nagasaki. He says references mention fighting sky chariots and final weapons. An ancient battle is described in the Drona Parva, a section of the Mahabharata.

“The passage tells of combat where explosions of final weapons decimate entire armies, causing crowds of warriors with steeds and elephants and weapons to be carried away as if they were dry leaves of trees,” says Ganguli.

“Instead of mushroom clouds, the writer describes a perpendicular explosion with its billowing smoke clouds as consecutive openings of giant parasols. There are comments about the contamination of food and people’s hair falling out.”

Archaeological Investigation provides information

Archaeologist Francis Taylor says that etchings in some nearby temples he has managed to translate suggest that they prayed to be spared from the great light that was coming to lay ruin to the city.

“It’s so mind-boggling to imagine that some civilization had nuclear technology before we did. The radioactive ash adds credibility to the ancient Indian records that describe atomic warfare.”

Construction has halted while the five member team conducts the investigation. The foreman of the project is Lee Hundley, who pioneered the investigation after the high level of radiation was discovered.

There is evidence that the Rama empire (now India) was devastated by nuclear war. The Indus valley is now the Thar desert, and the site of the radioactive ash found west of Jodhpur is around there.

Consider these verses from the ancient (3500 BC at the latest) Mahabharata:

a single projectile Charged with all the power of the Universe. An incandescent column of smoke and flame As bright as the thousand suns Rose in all its splendour…a perpendicular explosion with its billowing smoke clouds……the cloud of smoke rising after its first explosionformed into expanding round circles like the opening of giant parasols…

..It was an unknown weapon, an iron thunderbolt, A gigantic messenger of death, Which reduced to ashes The entire race of the Vrishnis and the Andhakas.…The corpses were so burned As to be unrecognisable. The hair and nails fell out;Pottery broke without apparent cause, And the birds turned white.

After a few hours All foodstuffs were infected……to escape from this fire The soldiers threw themselves in streams To wash themselves and their equipment.

Until the bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki, modern mankind could not imagine any weapon as horrible and devastating as those described in the ancient Indian texts. Yet they very accurately described the effects of an atomic explosion. Radioactive poisoning will make hair and nails fall out. Immersing oneself in water gives some respite, though it is not a cure.

When excavations of Harappa and Mohenjo-Daro reached the street level, they discovered skeletons scattered about the cities, many holding hands and sprawling in the streets as if some instant, horrible doom had taken place. People were just lying, unburied, in the streets of the city. And these skeletons are thousands of years old, even by traditional archaeological standards. What could cause such a thing? Why did the bodies not decay or get eaten by wild animals? Furthermore, there is no apparent cause of a physically violent death.

These skeletons are among the most radioactive ever found, on par with those at Hiroshima and Nagasaki. At one site, Soviet scholars found a skeleton which had a radioactive level 50 times greater than normal. Other cities have been found in northern India that show indications of explosions of great magnitude. One such city, found between the Ganges and the mountains of Rajmahal, seems to have been subjected to intense heat. Huge masses of walls and foundations of the ancient city are fused together, literally vitrified! And since there is no indication of a volcanic eruption at Mohenjo-Daro or at the other cities, the intense heat to melt clay vessels can only be explained by an atomic blast or some other unknown weapon. The cities were wiped out entirely.

While the skeletons have been carbon-dated to 2500 BC, we must keep in mind that carbon-dating involves measuring the amount of radiation left. When atomic explosions are involved, that makes then seem much younger.

Interestingly, Manhattan Project chief scientist Dr J. Robert Oppenheimer was known to be familiar with ancient Sanskrit literature. In an interview conducted after he watched the first atomic test, he quoted from the Bhagavad Gita:

“Now I am become Death, the Destroyer of Worlds.’ I suppose we all felt that way.”

When asked in an interview at Rochester University seven years after the Alamogordo nuclear test whether that was the first atomic bomb ever to be detonated, his reply was,

Ancient cities whose brick and stonewalls have literally been vitrified, that is, fused together, can be found in India, Ireland, Scotland, France, Turkey and other places. There is no logical explanation for the vitrification of stone forts and cities, except from an atomic blast.

Advancement during the past 150 the years inside the earth

Going back to what Olaf Jansen *[3] said in his book “Voyage to the centre of the earth”, it would seem that things have advanced much more quickly in the centre of the earth, than on the surface, from the time of Olaf Jansen’s trip until the visits by Admiral Byrd. By Admiral Byrd’s time he was met by flying saucers and stated that he met two types of beings, one type very tall blonds and others very small like the greys mentioned today, by many who have had encounters with so-called UFO’s. Admiral Byrd stated in his first trip to the centre of the earth in 1927 that these small 3-4 foot “greys” spent their whole time on “machines”, obviously computers, (which man above on the surface had not yet invented), causing accidents and tragedies and inflicting as much pain as possible to happen on the surface of the planet. Examples, such as causing plane crashes, automobile accidents etc. In other words, he was stating, that the greys were some sort of demons, inside the earth, not aliens from other planets or distant galaxies.

I think it is amazing that Admiral Byrd was even “allowed” into the centre of the earth, as there have been many expeditions which have tried to find this Northern Opening into the Inner World but have either not located it or died trying to find it.

It would most definitely appear that those in the centre of the earth have the power to camouflage or “cloak” the entrances to the central earth, when it suits their purpose, and sometimes allow certain individuals into the centre of the earth. The question again is why were these few individuals allowed in?

There was a very recent expedition using a Russian ship and many scientists who went up to the Northern Opening in 2009, but were never heard of again.

Another example of that is the writer of the very famous and informative book on this subject of the Hollow Earth and a leader of the Rosicrucians Dr. R. W. Bernard, with his 1960 book “Flying saucers from the centre of the Earth”.

He died of pneumonia trying to enter the centre of the earth through a tunnel in South America.

Going downwards in the earth would appear to be going in the wrong direction & apparently from many testimonies actually jinxed!


[1]     (


[2]     Veda atomic blast:


[3]     Olaf Jansen


Chapter 24 from "OUT OF THE BOTTOMLESSPIT"© S.N.Strutt  (October 2014) AVAILABLE AT AMAZON:USA:  UK:

The Montauk Project

They used this technology in the late 70’s & 80’s. They used it to learn how to control people’s minds, and for use in Time experiments.

To some degree, they succeeded, with playing around with both Matter and Time. They finally abandoned the project, because allegedly scary things started coming through into this “time continuum”.

The following is an excerpt from the Montauk Project by Preston Nichols.*(note 94).

“At the eastern most end of Long Island sits Montauk Point, known to most New Yorkers for its scenic beauty and landmark lighthouse. To the immediate west of the lighthouse, there is a mysterious and derelict Air Force base on the grounds of old Fort Hero. Although it was officially decommissioned and abandoned by the U.S. Air Force in 1969, it was subsequently reopened and continued to operate without the sanction of the U.S. Government. The entire financing for the base is also a mystery. No funding can be traced to the military or government. Officials of the U.S. Government have probed for answers without success. The secrecy of the operation has prompted legends to thrive across Long Island. However, it is unlikely that any of the local people of Montauk, or those who spread the tales, know the full story of what actually went on there. A circle of insiders believe the Montauk Project was a development and culmination of the phenomena encountered aboard the USS Eldridge in 1943. Popularly known as the “Philadelphia Experiment”, the ship actually disappeared while the Navy conducted radar invisibility experiments. According to these accounts, over three decades of secret research and applied technology ensued. Experiments were conducted that included electronic mind surveillance and the control of distinct populations. The climax of this work was reached at Montauk Point in 1983. It was at that point that the Montauk Project effectively ripped open a hole in space-time to 1943.

Any serious investigation will show that a Montauk Project did, in fact, exist. One can also find people who have been experimented on in some fashion or another. The purpose is to get a story told that is of essential interest to scientific researchers, metaphysicians and citizens of the planet Earth.

The Philadelphia Experiment

The origin of the Montauk Project dates back to 1943 when radar invisibility was being researched aboard the USS Eldridge. As the Eldridge was stationed at the Philadelphia Navy Yard, the events concerning the ship have commonly been referred to as the “Philadelphia Experiment”. Having been the subject of different books and a movie, only a quick synopsis will be given here. The Philadelphia Experiment was known as the Rainbow Project to those who manned and operated it. It was designed as a top secret project that would help end World War II. The forerunner of today’s stealth technology, the Rainbow Project was experimenting with a technique to make a ship invisible to enemy radar. This was done by creating an “electromagnetic bottle” which actually diverted radar waves around the ship. An “electromagnetic bottle” changes the entire electromagnetic field of a specific area — in this case, the field encompassing the USS Eldridge.

While the objective was to simply make the ship undetectable by radar, it had a totally unexpected and drastic side effect. It made the ship invisible to the naked eye and removed it from the space-time continuum. The ship suddenly reappeared in Norfolk, Virginia, hundreds of miles away. The project was a success from a material standpoint, but it was a drastic catastrophe to the people involved. While the USS Eldridge “moved” from the Philadelphia Naval Yard to Norfolk and back again, the crew found themselves in complete disorientation. They had left the physical universe and had no familiar surroundings to relate to. Upon their return to the Philadelphia Navy Yard, some were planted into the bulkheads of the ship itself. Those who survived were in a mental state of disorientation and absolute horror. The crew were subsequently discharged as “mentally unfit” after having spent considerable time in rehabilitation. The status of “mentally unfit” made it very convenient for their stories to be discredited. This put the Rainbow Project at a standstill. Although a major breakthrough had occurred, there was no certainty that human beings could survive further experimentation. It was too risky. Dr. John von Neumann, who headed the project, was now summoned to work on the Manhattan Project. This concerned the making of the atom bomb which became the weapon of choice for ending World War II. Although it is not well known, vast research that began with the Rainbow Project was resumed in the late 1940’s. It continued on, culminating with a hole being ripped through space-time at Montauk in 1983.

Concerning Preston Nichols, who was specialist in electromagnetic phenomena.

At first he was not aware of the Philadelphia Experiment or its accompanying phenomena. Although he was not extraordinarily interested in the paranormal at that time, he had obtained a grant to study mental telepathy and to determine whether or not it existed. He sought to disprove it, but however was surprised to find out that it did, in fact, exist. He began his research and found out that telepathiccommunication operated on principles that are strikingly similar to that of radio waves. He had discovered a wave that could be termed a “telepathic wave”. In some respects, it behaved like a radio wave. He set out to get the characteristics of this “telepathic wave”. He studied their wave lengths and other pertinent facts and determined that while a telepathic wave behaves like a radio wave, it isn’t exactly a radio wave. Although it propagates in a similar fashion to that of electromagnetic waves and possesses like properties, not all of these fit into normal wave functions.

His interest into metaphysics had been launched. He continued to research in his spare time and collaborated with different psychics to test and monitor their various responses. In 1974, he noticed a peculiar phenomenon that was common to all of the psychics that he worked with. Every day, at the same hour, their minds would be jammed. They couldn’t think effectively. Suspecting that the interference was caused by an electronic signal, Nichols used his radio equipment and correlated what came on over the air waves at the times the psychics were non-functional. Whenever a 410-420 MHz (Megahertz) cycle appeared on the air, they were jammed. When the 410-420 MHz cycle was off, the psychics would open back up after about twenty minutes. It was obvious that this signal was greatly impeding the ability of the psychics. Nichols decided to trace this signal. Placing a modified TV antenna on the roof of his car, he grabbed a VHF receiver and set out looking for the source of it. He tracked it right to Montauk Point. It was coming directly from a red and white radar antenna on the Air Force base.

At first, he thought that this signal might have been generated accidentally. Nichols checked around and found out that the base was still active. Unfortunately, security was tight and the guards wouldn’t give any useful information. They said that the radar was for a project run by the FAA. He couldn’t press the point beyond that. In fact, their statement didn’t make a lot of sense. This was a World War II radar defence system known as “Sage Radar”. It was totally antiquated, and there is not any known reason why the FAA would need such a system. Unfortunately, he had hit a dead end. He continued his psychic research, but didn’t get anywhere on the investigation of the Montauk antenna until 1984, when a friend called. He was told that the place was now abandoned and that he should go out there and check it out. So he did. It was indeed abandoned, with debris strewn everywhere. He saw a fire extinguisher left amidst many scattered papers. The gate was opened as were the windows and doors of the buildings. This is not the way the military normally leaves a base. Nichols strolled around. The first thing that caught his eye was the high voltage equipment. He was very interested as it was a radio engineer’s delight. He is a collector of ham gear and radio equipment, and wanted to buy it.

“They couldn’t find out who owned it. Neither the military nor the GSA (General Services Administration) claimed to know anything about it. Fortunately, the Surplus Disposal Agency said they would continue to track the matter further. After another week or two went by, he called her back. She said she’d turn him over to a John Smith (fictitious name), located at a military overseas terminal in Bayonne, New Jersey. “Talk to him and he’ll set something up,” she said. “We like to keep our customers satisfied.”

From the actual story:-“I met John Smith. He didn’t want to discuss anything on the phone. He said that no one officially admitted to owning that equipment. As far they were concerned, the equipment was abandoned and I could go in and take whatever I wanted. He gave me a piece of paper which appeared to be official and said to show it to anyone who might question my presence in the area. It was not an official document nor was it registered with anybody, but he assured me that it would keep the police off my back. He also referred me to the caretaker of the Montauk Air Force Base who would show me around.

A Visit to Montauk

I was out at the base within the week. There I met the caretaker, Mr. Anderson. He was very helpful. He told me to be careful and showed me where things were so that I wouldn’t fall through the floor and that type of thing. He said I was welcome to take anything I could this trip, but if he ever saw me out there again, he’d have to kick me out. His job, after all, was to keep people off the base. He realized that the permission I had was semi-official at best. He was also kind enough to tell me that he went out for a drink every evening at 7 P.M. I had taken the trip to Montauk with a fellow named Brian. Brian was a psychic who had helped me with my research. As we foraged around the base, we went in two different directions. I went into a building and saw a man who appeared to be homeless. He told me that he had been living in the building ever since the base was abandoned. He also said that there had been a big experiment a year earlier and that everything had gone crazy. Apparently, he’d never gotten over it himself. In fact, the man recognized me, but I had no idea who he was or what he was talking about. I did listen to his story. He said he had been a technician at the base and that he’d been AWOL. He had deserted the project just before the base had been abandoned. He spoke about a big beast appearing and frightening everyone away. He told me a lot about the technical details of the machinery and how things worked. He also said something that was very strange. He told me that he remembered me well. In fact, I had been his boss on the project. Of course, I thought it was pure nonsense. I didn’t know then that there was any truth to his story. This was just the beginning of my discovery that the Montauk Project was real. I left the man and found Brian. He was complaining that things weren’t right and that he was feeling some very funny vibrations. I decided to ask him for a psychic reading right there. His reading was strangely similar to what the homeless man had just told me. He spoke of irregular weather patterns, mind control and a vicious beast. He mentioned animals being affected, crashing through windows. Mind control was a main focus of Brian’s reading. The reading was interesting, but we were there to cart out the equipment. Much of it was heavy and we weren’t allowed to bring a vehicle right onto the base. We had to back pack it. I was thus able to acquire much of the equipment left behind from the Montauk Project. A few weeks later, I was surprised by a visitor who barged into my lab. He came straight to the lab, which was in back of the house. He didn’t ring the door bell or anything. He claimed to know me and said that I had been his boss. He went on to explain many of the technical details of the Montauk Project.

His story corroborated what psychics and the homeless man had told me. I didn’t recognize him but listened to all he had to say. I was sure that something had gone on at the Montauk base, but I didn’t know what. My personal involvement was evident, but I still didn’t consider it very seriously. I was, however, puzzled by different people recognizing me. I had to make it my business to investigate Montauk. So, I went out and camped on the beach for a week or so. I went to bars and asked the locals for stories about the base. I talked to people on the beach, on the street, wherever I could find them. I asked all about the strange activities that were purported to have occurred. Six different people said that it had snowed in the middle of August. There were listings of hurricane force winds that came out of nowhere. Thunder storms, lightning and hail were also reported under unusual circumstances. They would appear when previously there had been no meteorological evidence to expect such. There were other unusual stories besides the weather. These included stories of animals coming into the town en masse and sometimes crashing through the windows. By this time, I had taken different psychics out to the base. The stories confirmed what psychics had been able to determine through their own sensitivity. I finally got the idea to speak to the Chief of Police who also informed me of strange happenings. For example, crimes would be committed in a two hour period. Then, all of a sudden, nothing. Keep in mind that Montauk is a very small town. After the quiet, another two hour period of crimes would occur. Teens were also reported to suddenly group en masse for two hours, then mysteriously separate and go their own ways. The Chief couldn’t account for it, but his statements lined up perfectly with what the psychics had indicated about mind control experiments. I had collected some really bizarre information, but I didn’t have many answers. I was, however becoming very suspicious. I had often travelled to Ham-fests, (where Ham radio equipment is bought and sold) and there more people would recognize me. I had no idea who they were, but I would talk to them and ask them about Montauk. As I did, more information came, but everything was still a big puzzle. 

Duncan Arrives

In November of ‘84, another man appeared at my lab door. His name was Duncan Cameron. He had a piece of audio equipment, and he wanted to know if I could help him with it. He quickly became absorbed in the group of psychics I had working with me at the time. This endeavour was a continuation of my original line of research. Duncan showed a keen aptitude for such work and was extremely enthusiastic. I thought he was too good to be true and became suspicious of him. My assistant, Brian, felt the same. He didn’t like Duncan’s sudden involvement and decided to go his own way. At one point, I surprised Duncan by telling him that I would be taking him some place to see if he recognized it. I drove him to the Montauk Air Force Base. He not only recognized it, he told me what the purpose was for each of the various buildings. He knew exactly where the bulletin board in the mess hall was and many other such minute details. Obviously, he had been there before. He knew the place like the back of his hand. He provided new information about the nature of the base and what his own function had been. Duncan’s input dovetailed very nicely with the previous data I had collected. When Duncan entered the transmitter building, he suddenly went into a trance and began spitting out information. This was curious, but I had to shake him repeatedly to break him out of it. When I brought him back to the lab, I applied techniques that I’d learned to help Duncan unblock his memories. Layers of programming were now coming out of Duncan. A lot of information concerned the Montauk Project. Many different things were revealed, until finally a shocking program came straight to the awareness of Duncan’s conscious mind. He blurted out that he had been programmed to come to my place, befriend me and, then, kill me and blow up the entire lab. All my work would be totally destroyed. Duncan appeared to be more outraged at all this than I was. He swore that he would no longer help those who had programmed him, and he has worked with me ever since. Further work with Duncan revealed even more bizarre information. He had been involved in the Philadelphia Experiment! He said that he and his brother Edward had served aboard the Eldridge as members of the crew in 1943. A lot of things surfaced as a result of my work with Duncan. I started to remember things about the Montauk Project and was now certain I’d been involved. I just didn’t know how or why. The puzzle was slowly clearing up. I found Duncan to be an extremely operational psychic and through him I was able to confirm new information.

A Conspiracy Revealed

I visited Montauk many more times, often with different people who had been involved. A small group of us began to realize that we had stumbled across one of the highest security projects the country had ever known. We figured that we had better do something fast with this new found knowledge. If we didn’t, we might end up dead. As a group, we decided action had to be taken. We weren’t sure exactly what to do, so we sat around and discussed it. What was the best thing to do? Publish it?”




[1]     The Montauk Project by Preston Nichols