|The First Question To Ask After Any Terror Attack: Was It A False Flag? |
November 19 2015 |SOURCE : WashingtonsBlog
Presidents, Prime Ministers, Congressmen, Generals, Spooks, Soldiers and Police ADMIT to False Flag Terror.
Related: Putin Put the G20 on Notice: “We know
you are financing Islamic State”
In the following instances, officials in the
government which carried out the attack (or seriously proposed an attack) admit to it, either orally, in writing, or through photographs or videos:
Related: Hollande, Cameron Selling “We are at War with ISIS” After Ignoring Global Intel Before Terror Attack
1. Japanese troops set off a small explosion on a train track in 1931, and falsely blamed it on China in order to justify an invasion of Manchuria. This is known as
the “Mukden Incident” or the “Manchurian Incident”.
The Tokyo International Military Tribunal found: “Several of the participators in the plan, including Hashimoto [a high-ranking Japanese army officer], have on various occasions admitted their part in the plot and have stated that the object of the ‘Incident’ was to afford an excuse for the occupation of Manchuria by the Kwantung Army ….” And see this.
2. A major with the Nazi SS admitted
at the Nuremberg trials that – under orders from the chief of the Gestapo – he and some other Nazi operatives faked attacks on their own people and resources which they blamed on the Poles, to justify the invasion of Poland.
3. Nazi general Franz Halder also testified at the Nuremberg trials that Nazi leader Hermann Goering admitted to setting fire to the German parliament building in 1933, and then falsely blaming the communists for the arson.
4. Soviet leader Nikita Khrushchev admitted
in writing that the Soviet Union’s Red Army shelled the Russian village of Mainila in 1939 – while blaming the attack on Finland – as a basis for launching the “Winter War” against Finland. Russian president Boris Yeltsin agreed that Russia had been the aggressor in the Winter War.
The Russian Parliament, current Russian president Putin and former Soviet leader Gorbachev all admit that Soviet leader Joseph
Stalin ordered his secret police to execute 22,000 Polish army officers and civilians in 1940, and then falsely blamed it on the Nazis.
6. The British government admits
that – between 1946 and 1948 – it bombed 5 ships carrying Jews attempting to flee the Holocaust to seek safety in Palestine, set up a fake group called “Defenders of Arab Palestine”, and then had the psuedo-group falsely claim responsibility
for the bombings (and see this, this
7. Israel admits that in 1954, an Israeli terrorist cell operating in Egypt planted bombs in several buildings, including U.S. diplomatic facilities, then left behind “evidence” implicating the Arabs as the culprits (one of the bombs
detonated prematurely, allowing the Egyptians to identify the bombers, and several of the Israelis later confessed) (and see this and this).
8. The CIA admits
that it hired Iranians in the 1950's to pose as Communists and stage bombings in Iran in order to turn the country against its democratically-elected prime minister.
9. The Turkish Prime Minister admitted that the Turkish government carried out the 1955 bombing on a Turkish consulate in Greece – also damaging the nearby birthplace of the founder of modern Turkey – and blamed it on Greece, for the purpose of inciting
and justifying anti-Greek violence.
10. The British Prime Minister admitted to his defense secretary that he and American president Dwight Eisenhower approved a plan in 1957 to carry out attacks in Syria and blame it on the Syrian government as a way to effect regime change.
11. The former Italian Prime Minister, an Italian judge, and the former head of Italian counterintelligence admit that NATO, with the help of the
Pentagon and CIA, carried out terror bombings in Italy and other European countries in the 1950s and blamed the communists, in order to rally people’s support for their governments in Europe in their fight against communism.
As one participant
in this formerly-secret program stated:
see this) (Italy and other European countries subject to the terror campaign had joined NATO before the bombings occurred).
And watch this BBC special. They also allegedly carried out terror attacks in France,
Belgium, Denmark, Germany, Greece, the Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, the UK, and other countries.
False flag attacks carried out pursuant to this program include – by way of example only:
The murder of the Turkish Prime Minister (1960)
Bombings in Portugal (1966)
The Piazza Fontana massacre in Italy (1969)
Terror attacks in Turkey (1971)
The Peteano bombing in Italy (1972)
Shootings in Brescia, Italy and a bombing on an Italian train (1974)
Shootings in Istanbul, Turkey (1977)
The Atocha massacre in Madrid, Spain (1977)
The abduction and murder of the
Italian Prime Minister (1978)
The bombing of the Bologna railway station in Italy (1980)
Shooting and killing 28 shoppers in Brabant county, Belgium (1985)
12. In 1960, American Senator George Smathers suggested that the U.S. launch “a false attack made
on Guantanamo Bay which would give us the excuse of actually fomenting a fight which would then give us the excuse to go in and [overthrow Castro]“.
13. Official State Department documents show that, in 1961, the head of the Joint Chiefs and other high-level officials discussed blowing up a consulate in the Dominican Republic in order to justify an invasion
of that country. The plans were not carried out, but they were all discussed as serious proposals.
14. As admitted by the U.S. government, recently
declassified documents show that in 1962, the American Joint Chiefs of Staff signed off on a plan to blow up AMERICAN airplanes (using an elaborate plan involving the switching of airplanes), and also to
commit terrorist acts on American soil, and then to blame it on the Cubans in order to justify an invasion of Cuba.
See the following ABC news report; the
official documents; and watch this interview with the former Washington Investigative Producer for ABC’s World News Tonight with Peter Jennings.
15. In 1963, the U.S. Department of Defense wrote a paper promoting attacks on nations within the Organization of American States – such as Trinidad-Tobago or Jamaica – and then falsely blaming them on Cuba.
16. The U.S. Department of Defense even suggested covertly paying a person in the Castro government
to attack the United States:
only area remaining for consideration then would be to bribe one of Castro’s subordinate commanders to initiate an attack on Guantanamo.”
17. The NSA admits that it lied about what really happened in the Gulf of Tonkin incident in 1964 … manipulating data to make it look like North
Vietnamese boats fired on a U.S. ship so as to create a false justification for the Vietnam war.
18. A U.S. Congressional committee admitted that – as part of its “Cointelpro” campaign – the FBI had
used many provocateurs in the 1950s through 1970s to carry out violent acts and falsely blame them on political activists.
19. A top Turkish general admitted
that Turkish forces burned down a mosque on Cyprus in the 1970s and blamed it on their enemy. He explained:
“In Special War, certain
acts of sabotage are staged and blamed on the enemy to increase public resistance. We did this on Cyprus; we even burnt down a mosque.” In response to the surprised correspondent’s incredulous look the general said, “I am giving
20. A declassified
1973 CIA document reveals a program to train foreign police and troops on how to make booby traps, pretending that they were training them on how to investigate
maintains liaison in varying degrees with foreign police/security organizations through its field stations ….
[CIA provides training sessions as follows:]
a. Providing trainees with basic
knowledge in the uses of commercial and military demolitions and incendiaries as they may be applied in terrorism and industrial sabotage operations.
b. Introducing the trainees to commercially available materials
and home laboratory techniques, likely to he used in the manufacture of explosives and incendiaries by terrorists or saboteurs.
c. Familiarizing the trainees with the concept of target analysis and operational planning
that a saboteur or terrorist must employ.
d. Introducing the trainees to booby trapping devices and techniques giving practical experience with both manufactured and improvised devices through actual fabrication.
The program provides the trainees with ample opportunity to develop basic familiarity and use proficiently through handling, preparing and applying the various explosive charges, incendiary agents,
terrorist devices and sabotage techniques.
21. The German government admitted (and see this) that, in 1978, the German secret service detonated a bomb in the outer wall of a prison and planted “escape tools” on a prisoner – a member of the Red Army Faction – which the secret service wished to frame
the bombing on.
22. A Mossad agent admits that, in 1984, Mossad planted a radio transmitter in Gaddaffi’s compound in Tripoli, Libya which broadcast fake terrorist trasmissions recorded by Mossad, in order to frame Gaddaffi as a terrorist supporter. Ronald Reagan bombed
Libya immediately thereafter.
23. The South
African Truth and Reconciliation Council found that, in 1989, the Civil Cooperation Bureau (a covert branch of the South African Defense Force) approached
an explosives expert and asked him:
participate in an operation aimed at discrediting the ANC [the African National Congress] by bombing the police vehicle of the investigating officer into the murder incident”, thus framing the ANC for the bombing.
24. An Algerian diplomat and several officers in the Algerian army admit that, in the 1990s, the Algerian army frequently massacred Algerian civilians and then blamed Islamic militants for the killings (and see this video; and Agence France-Presse, 9/27/2002, French Court Dismisses Algerian Defamation Suit Against Author).
United States Army’s 1994 publication Special Forces Foreign Internal Defense Tactics Techniques and Procedures for Special Forces – updated in 2004 – recommends employing terrorists and using false flag operations to destabilize leftist regimes in Latin America. False flag terrorist attacks were carried out in Latin America and other regions
as part of the CIA’s “Dirty Wars“. And see this.
26. Similarly, a CIA “psychological operations” manual prepared by a CIA contractor for the Nicaraguan
Contra rebels noted the value of assassinating someone on your own side to create a “martyr” for the cause.
The manual was authenticated by the U.S. government. The manual
received so much publicity from Associated Press, Washington Post and other news coverage that – during the 1984 presidential debate – President Reagan was confronted with the following on national television:
"At this moment, we are confronted with the extraordinary story of a CIA guerrilla manual for the anti-Sandinista contras whom we are backing, which advocates not only assassinations of Sandinistas but the
hiring of criminals to assassinate the guerrillas we are supporting in order to create martyrs."
27. An Indonesian fact-finding team investigated violent riots which occurred in 1998, and determined that “elements of the military had been involved in the riots, some of which were deliberately provoked”.
28. Senior Russian Senior military and intelligence officers admit that the KGB blew up Russian apartment buildings in 1999 and falsely blamed it on Chechens, in order to justify an invasion of Chechnya (and see this report and this discussion).
29. As reported by BBC, the New York Times, and Associated
Press, Macedonian officials admit that the government murdered 7 innocent immigrants in cold blood and pretended that they were Al Qaeda soldiers attempting to assassinate Macedonian police, in order to join the “war on terror”.
30. At the July 2001 G8 Summit in Genoa, Italy, black-clad thugs were videotaped getting out of police cars, and were seen by an Italian MP carrying “iron bars inside the police station”.
Subsequently, senior police officials in Genoa admitted that police planted two Molotov cocktails and faked the stabbing
of a police officer at the G8 Summit, in order to justify a violent crackdown against protesters.
31. The U.S. falsely
blamed Iraq for playing a role in the 9/11 attacks – as shown by a memo from the defense
secretary – as one of the main
justifications for launching the Iraq war.
Even after the 9/11 Commission admitted that there was no connection, Dick Cheney said that the evidence is “overwhelming” that al Qaeda had a relationship with Saddam Hussein’s regime, that Cheney “probably” had information unavailable to the Commission, and that the media was not ‘doing
their homework’ in reporting such ties.
Related: 9/11 False Flag Conspiracy - Finally
Solved (Names, Connections, Motives)
Top U.S. government officials now admit that the Iraq war was really
launched for oil … not 9/11 or weapons of mass destruction. Despite previous “lone wolf” claims, many U.S. government officials now say
that 9/11 was state-sponsored terror; but Iraq was not the state which backed the hijackers.
Related: The Connection Between 9/11, JFK And The Global Collateral Accounts
(Many U.S. officials have alleged that 9/11 was a false flag operation by rogue elements of the U.S. government; but such a claim is beyond the scope of this discussion. The key point is that the U.S. falsely blamed it on
Iraq, when it knew Iraq had nothing to do with it.).
32.) Although the FBI now admits that the 2001 anthrax attacks were carried
out by one or more U.S. government scientists, a senior FBI official says that the FBI was actually (remember what the anthrax letters looked like). Government officials also confirm that the white House tried to link the anthrax to
Iraq as a justification for regime change in that country.
33. According to the Washington Post, Indonesian police admit that the Indonesian military killed American teachers in Papua in 2002 and blamed the murders on a Papuan separatist group in order to get that group listed as a terrorist organization.
34. The well-respected former Indonesian president also admits that the government probably had a role in the Bali bombings.
35. Police outside of a 2003 European Union summit in Greece were filmed planting Molotov
cocktails on a peaceful protester
36. Former Department of Justice lawyer John Yoo suggested in 2005 that the US should go on the offensive against al-Qaeda, having “our intelligence agencies create a false terrorist organization. It could have its own websites, recruitment centers, training camps,
and fundraising operations.
It could launch fake terrorist operations and claim credit for real terrorist
strikes, helping to sow confusion within al-Qaeda’s ranks, causing operatives to doubt others’ identities and to question the validity of communications.”
37. Similarly, in 2005, Professor John Arquilla of the Naval Postgraduate School – a renowned US defense analyst credited with developing the concept of ‘netwar’ – called for western intelligence services to create new “pseudo gang” terrorist groups, as a way of undermining “real” terror networks.
According to Pulitzer-Prize winning journalist
Seymour Hersh, Arquilla’s ‘pseudo-gang’ strategy was, Hersh reported, already being implemented
by the Pentagon:
Rumsfeld’s new approach, I was told, US military operatives would be permitted to pose abroad as corrupt foreign businessmen seeking to buy contraband items that could be used in nuclear-weapons systems. In some cases, according to the Pentagon advisers,
local citizens could be recruited and asked to join up with guerrillas or terrorists…
The new rules will enable the Special Forces community
to set up what it calls ‘action teams’ in the target countries overseas which can be used to find and eliminate terrorist organizations.
‘Do you remember the right-wing execution squads in El Salvador?’ the former
high-level intelligence official asked me, referring to the military-led gangs that committed atrocities in the early nineteen-eighties. ‘We founded them and we financed them,’ he said.
‘The objective now is to recruit locals
in any area we want. And we aren’t going to tell Congress about it.’ A former military officer, who has knowledge of the Pentagon’s commando capabilities, said, ‘We’re going to be riding
with the bad boys.’”
38. United Press International reported in June 2005:
intelligence officers are reporting that some of the insurgents in Iraq are using recent-model Beretta 92 pistols, but the pistols seem to have had their serial numbers erased. The numbers do not appear to have been physically removed; the pistols seem to
have come off a production line without any serial numbers.
Analysts suggest the lack of serial numbers indicates that the weapons were intended for intelligence operations or terrorist cells with substantial government backing. Analysts speculate
that these guns are probably from either Mossad or the CIA.
Analysts speculate that agent provocateurs may be using the untraceable weapons even as U.S. authorities use insurgent attacks against civilians as evidence of the illegitimacy of the
39. Undercover Israeli soldiers admitted in 2005 to throwing stones at other Israeli soldiers so they could blame it on Palestinians, as an excuse to crack down on peaceful protests by the Palestinians.
40. Quebec police admitted
that, in 2007, thugs carrying rocks to a peaceful protest were actually undercover Quebec police officers (and see
41. A 2008 US Army special operations field manual recommends that the U.S. military use surrogate non-state groups such as “paramilitary forces, individuals, businesses, foreign political organizations, resistant or insurgent organizations, expatriates, transnational terrorism
adversaries, disillusioned transnational terrorism members, black marketers, and other social or political ‘undesirables.’”
The manual specifically acknowledged that U.S. special operations can involve both counterterrorism and “Terrorism” (as well as “transnational criminal activities, including narco-trafficking, illicit arms-dealing, and illegal
42. The former head of Secret Services and Head of State of Italy (Francesco Cossiga) advised the 2008 minister in charge of the police, on how to deal with protests from teachers and students:
"He should do what I
did when I was Minister of the Interior … infiltrate the movement with agents provocateurs inclined to do anything …. And after that, with the strength of the gained population consent, … beat them for blood and beat for blood also
those teachers that incite them.
Especially the teachers. Not the elderly, of course, but the girl teachers yes".
43. At the G20 protests in London in 2009, a British member of parliament saw plain clothes police officers attempting to
incite the crowd to violence.
44. Egyptian politicians admitted (and
see this) that government employees looted priceless museum artifacts in 2011 to try to discredit
45. Rioters who discredited the peaceful protests against the swearing in of the Mexican president in 2012 admitted that they were paid 300 pesos each to destroy everything in their path. According to Wikipedia, photos also
show the vandals waiting in groups behind police lines prior to the violence.
46. A Colombian army colonel has admitted that his unit murdered 57 civilians, then dressed them in uniforms and claimed they were rebels killed in combat.
47. On November 20, 2014, Mexican agent provocateurs were transported by army vehicles to participate in the 2014 Iguala mass kidnapping protests, as was shown by videos and pictures distributed via social networks.
48. The highly-respected writer for the Telegraph Ambrose
Evans-Pritchard says that the head of Saudi intelligence – Prince Bandar – recently admitted that the Saudi government controls “Chechen” terrorists.
49. High-level American sources admitted that the Turkish government – a fellow NATO country
– carried out the chemical weapons attacks blamed on the Syrian government; and high-ranking Turkish government admitted on
tape plans to carry out attacks and blame it on the Syrian government.
50. The Ukrainian security chief admits
that the sniper attacks which started the Ukrainian coup were carried out in order to frame others. Ukrainian officials admit that the Ukrainian
snipers fired on both sides, to create maximum chaos.
51. Britain’s spy agency has admitted
(and see this) that it carries out “digital false flag” attacks on targets, framing
people by writing offensive or unlawful material … and blaming it on the target.
52. U.S. soldiers have admitted that if they kill innocent Iraqis and Afghanis, they then “drop” automatic weapons near their
body so they can pretend they were militants
53. Similarly, police frame innocent people for crimes they didn’t commit. The practice
is so well-known that the New York Times noted in 1981:
In police jargon, a throwdown is a weapon planted on a victim.
Newsweek reported in 1999:
"Perez, himself a former [Los Angeles Police Department] cop, was caught stealing eight pounds of cocaine from police evidence lockers.
After pleading guilty in September, he bargained for a lighter sentence by telling an appalling story of attempted murder and a “throwdown” – police slang for a weapon planted by cops to
make a shooting legally justifiable.
Perez said he and his partner, Officer Nino Durden, shot an unarmed 18th Street Gang member named Javier Ovando, then planted a semiautomatic rifle on the
unconscious suspect and claimed that Ovando had tried to shoot them during a stakeout".
part of his plea bargain, Pérez implicated scores of officers from the Rampart Division’s anti-gang unit, describing routinely beating gang members, planting evidence on suspects, falsifying reports and covering up unprovoked
(As a side note – and while not technically false flag attacks – police have been busted framing
innocent people in many other ways, as well.)
54. A former U.S. intelligence officer recently alleged:
terrorists are false flag terrorists or are created by our own security services".
55. The head and special agent in charge of the FBI’s Los Angeles office said that most
terror attacks are committed by the CIA and FBI as false flags.
Similarly, the director of the National Security Agency under Ronald Reagan – Lt. General William Odom said:
any measure the US has long used terrorism. In ‘78-79 the Senate was trying to pass a law against international terrorism – in every version they produced, the lawyers said the US would be in violation".
56. Leaders throughout history have acknowledged the “benefits” of of false flags to justify their political agenda:
“Terrorism is the best political weapon for nothing drives people
harder than a fear of sudden death”.
– Adolph Hitler
“Why of course the people don’t want war … But after all it is the
leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship …
or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is to tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger.
It works the same in any country.”
– Hermann Goering, Nazi leader.
“The easiest way to gain control of a population is to carry out
acts of terror. [The public] will clamor for such laws if their personal security is threatened”.
– Josef Stalin
Postscript: Private parties
– such as NBC News, as well as Muslims, Jews, Scientologists, African-Americans and Neo-Nazis – play this game as well.